So it may have taken me a few years, but I did get another F&S piece finished up! This one probably shouldn't have taken me so long since the cardboard for the inside has been cut to shape and covered with the batting for ages now. But I struggled with getting the shape of the bunny done neatly, so it ended up in a drawer for quite a while out of frustration. I don't know that I would do a shaped finish like this again - I might go with an easier to manage oval instead.
It actually made it to our tree this past Christmas, and I forgot to put it on the blog, though I did share the finished picture with the original stitcher!
This was my very first F&S Exchange with Michele. (It's JBW Designs French Country Bunny)